Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Casual Chic


c/o Fecbek vest HERE//c/o Meltin'Pot reversible jeans//c/o MK watch//Charles&Keith bracelet//Call It Spring Booties// c/o Kipling-USA satchel HERE//Prada sunglasses

Good evening my dear readers! I'm delighted to announce my special partnership with a special handbags brand via this post. Indeed, I teamedup with the American brand  Kipling-USA to style their new bags collection. As you can see, I opted for a casual chic look to style my Madelynn satchel. For this Sunday post, I'm wearing a jeans, which I rarely do as I like skirts and dresses very much as you know :-)

What do you think about it?

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



4 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Nice outfit dear.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Tahra Kham said...

Lovely style

Euge Etche said...

Great look. Love the vest, the bag and the sunnies!
Obsessed Fashion Blog

Euge Etche said...

Great look. Love the vest, the bag and the sunnies!
Obsessed Fashion Blog