Saturday, 31 January 2015

Double-Duty



Gifted Mango sweater//c/o Pretty Guide skirt//c/o Michael Kors watch//Banana Republic bracelet//Zara booties//c/o Jo totes bag HERE //MAC Lady Danger lipstick

Good evening my lovely readers! How was your week and are you enjoying the weekend? As far as I'm concerned, I was happy with the nice and sunny (almost!)weather  this week till this afternoon, when it has suddenly changed to a windy, rainy and cold "mood.

Fortunately, I managed to take tonight's post yesterday afternoon. As you can seen I'm wearing a sequins Mango sweater that was a gift from my mum (among other gifts!) for the new year with my black full skirt and suede spiky booties.  Actually, the post is also featuring my new "Double-duty" bag! I'm calling it so because The Sienna bag that I'm wearing from Jo Totes, is also a camera bag that you can use to carry your camera if you're a blogger or a fan of photography. 

Have a nice evening and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra















3 comments:

Bellarabi Meryem said...

i'm in love with the look and also the bag

Big kiss honey

lesjardinsdemode.blogspot.com

ritzz said...

one word for the sweater: perfect!
x

R.Y.W.
facebook page

Do you know the fashion store Blue Vanilla? Visit them by clicking here!

Chahrazad said...

I love your outfit dear. Especially your skirt!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com