Friday, 9 January 2015

Pierre Cardin




Gifted Mango sweater//c/o Meltin'Pot denim shirt//Zara jeans//Steven Madden boots//Pierre Cardin bag//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses via GIARRE HERE

I can't believe that this Pierre Cardin bag, that I purchased from Dubai, has been kept in my closet for three years! I don't usually keep items  that long but this one was only worn  for the first time yesterday. On the contrary of the bag, I've been wearing my Steve Madden over-knee boots over and over with midi or maxi skirts. So, I thought of pairing them with a white jeans and my new Mango sweater that I was gifted recently.

On another note, I'd like to introduce you to GIARRE, a huge eyewear Italian retailer, that sells many  designers eyewear and sunglasses for both sexes. Actually, I'm wearing  my new Roberto Cavalli sunglasses that I was happy to style for the italian retailer  and you can check out  GIARRE website to shop your favorite pair. The good news is that many pairs are on sale now! 

Enjoy your shopping and weekend my dear readers!

Thank you for reading my blog!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra




5 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

beautiful look dear!

http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

juice said...

love these boots!
the white ocean

Chahrazad said...

I am totally loving your overknee boots. <3

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

angelaah91 said...

gorgeous outfit, I love the boots :)
lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

- www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

Koray Gülpınar said...

Hello,

I loved so much Pierre Cardin Thank you.