Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Travel Diary: Sunny Santorini


If there was a place where I wish I can be be right now, that would certainely be Magical Santorini. In deed, the island is magical with its breathtaking view, tempting simple life and lovely people. To be honest with you, I was a little worry before the trip  that I endup getting bored especially that I've already been to many islands and sometimes you feel anxious and bored of that calm atmosphere that "dominates" islands in general. Fortunately, it wasn't the case at all in Santorini and bytheend, we regreted that we hadn't  planned more days there!

When we were trying to book, we tried to a find a nice hotel or resort in the capital of Santorini, which is Fira. Unfortunately, it wasn't possible as all hotels located in the center were full . We endedup booking in a family hotel in the suburbs of Fira. I couldn't feel more comfortable being surrounded by a family that  makes sure every visitor is comfortable and satisified everytime.

We arrived in Santorini very late coming from Athens. So, there was no way to go discover the island I was eager to visit for so many years, especially that the boat trip to getto Santorini from Athens takes six hours! The next day , after we had a late breakfast, we headed to explore beautiful Santorini. I truly can not express how impressed I was by the amazing landscapes of the island. I could contemplate this "boats meeting" that you see in the pictures  every day without getting bored! We also visited the small shops (and did some shopping!) but unfortunately it was so crowded, which made taking pictures in the streets of Fira so hard! Yet, I took many pictures of the island from the top  and I'm sharing the some of the best I picked with you. 

Thus, don't miss the chance to visit  this captivating island when you can ladies and gentelmen as you would certainely love it!

P.S: Some shots were taken by my professional camera while others were shot by my smart phone.

Thank you for visiting my blog my lovely readers and keep smiling :-)

Much love!

Bouchra

 La Coste polo//c/o Sammy dress skirt//Aldo Flip Flop//Parfois hat//Prada sunglasses
c/o Sister&Sister T-shirt//Zara skirt//c/o MK watch//So chic bracelets//Prada sunglasses



3 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Beautiful photos dear. Looks like a nice place!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Trang Dang said...

Simply stunning looks my dear!!!
www.herclosetdiary.com

Eleonora Petrella said...

Lovely pics! <3

Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page