Sunday, 8 February 2015

Bundled-up In Grey



No brand cape//Koton sweater/c/o Rose Wholesale skirt// Guess watch//c/o Pilar Burgos boots HERE//Mango tote//MAC Russian Red lipstick

Good evening my dear readers! I hope that  you had a lovely weekend with your loved ones! Mine was good otherthan I'm still trying to defeat the cold I caught a couple of days ago.

As far as the post is concerned, I wore this feminine look a couple of days ago. As you can see, I'm matching grey, baby pink and burgundy. Speaking of "The It-Color", my burgundy suede boots are from the Spanish brand Pilar Burgos, that I was happy to style for.

Have a fantastic week ahead!

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra


1 comment:

Chahrazad said...

Such a lovely pink skirt dear!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com