Thursday, 12 February 2015

Distressed Denim


Pull&Bear sweater//c/o Meltin'Pot jeans HERE//c/o Michael Kors watch//c/o Pilar Burgos pumps HERE//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram//c/o Ray because Ban aviators

I have been tempted by the distressed denim trend lately but I was hesitating  whether I should get one  or not. As you know, I don't usually go for funky styles very often. A few weeks ago, I found a distressed one that I liked in Mango but I didn' want to pot for a white one  in winter. Recently,  I came a cross the ripped jeans I'm wearing above and I immediately orderd it because of the  shape, color and also the inner lining.

I paired the distressed denim with my cobalt blue sweater and nude pumps. Fortunately, the weather is partially nice these days and we manage to get rid of  heavy coats before the evenings!

Have a fantastic evening my dear friends and thank you for visiting Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



5 comments:

Bellarabi Meryem said...

Oyoyoyoy BOUCHRA , J'ai adoré ce look , il te va super bien <3 le bleu te va à ravir !

Bisous
Lesjardinsdemode.blogspot.Com

Chahrazad said...

I totally like this casual outfit. Great jeans!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Jadore Fashion said...

I love ur bag :)

>> http://www.jadorefashionlove.com/2015/02/red-accents.html

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

awesome pair of denim you got there!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
instagram.com/gracenjio

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look !
Deltreylicious
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com