Monday, 23 February 2015

Floral jeans


c/o Meltin'Pot  jacket// c/o Meltin'Pot jeans HERE //c/o Steve Madden boots//Mango tote//c/o Ray Ban aviators

I hope that everyone of you had a lovely Monday! I wore this outfit a very cold afternoon a few days ago. As you can see, I mixed some grey items with  orange ones. I really love the combination of these two colors together. I also wore my floral reversible jeans for the first time with my suede over-knee boots, that I surely can't get off this winter!

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



3 comments:

lesacamaindemariecarla said...

O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L --> ultra cool !

Chahrazad said...

Great floral jeans!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

collected by Katja said...

Cool mix of winter & spring look, my dear!! - Ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com