Sunday, 1 March 2015

Fly, fly, my butterfly!


Zara blazer//Benetton sweater//H&M leggings//Swarovski necklace//Zara pumps//c/o Marc By Marc Jacobs aviators//Gifted Lancôme Rouge absolu lipstick

Good evening my lovely readers! I hope that you're all having a nice time and enjoying your weekend! I wore this outfit a couple of days ago for a coffee break. 

As you may have noticed, I cut or more properly, I had to cut my hair  because it's been weak and unhealthy recently. I hope that taking this step that I'm not really happy with, will help it get stronger. 

As far as my outfit is concerned, I'm wearing my peachy boyfriend  blazer that I don't wear often bytheway with my leather leggings. I embellished my look with this Swarovski butterfly necklace that I have bought from Santorini a couples of months ago.

Have a fantastic week ahead!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra




3 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

very nice dear!

http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

Chahrazad said...

The color of your blazer is really nice!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Rachel Lynne said...

Beautiful necklace! And I love the mix of colors!