Monday, 9 March 2015

Furry


Zara vest&leather skirt//Massimu Dutti belted bracelet//Aldo boots//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram//c/o Marc By Marc Jacobs aviators

Good evening my dear readers! I hope that you' have been well. Primarly, I'd like to apologize for not posting regular blog posts these days. I'm sick and I promise to post regularly as soon as I feel better.

As far this post is concerned, it was taken about a month ago if not more. As you may have noticed from the look, it was still very cold at the time. So, I was trying to keep warm in that nice Sunday, that I spent with one of my best friends mingling, shopping and enjoying  coffee together.

P.S: The pictures were taken by my S4 ant not my professional camera.

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra





2 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Awesome furry cardigan!!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

collected by Katja said...

Ein toller Vintage-Boho-Look, der Dir unglaublich gut steht! - Ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien,

Katja

Gewinne 2 x 100 EUR Shopping-Guthaben für die SCS auf meinem Blog!