Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Trenching


Mango trench coat//c/o Meltin'Pot jeans //Zara booties//Charles&Keith clutch//Prada sunglasses//MAC Russian Red lipstick



Don't we all agree that a trench coat is a Must-have for every lady and one of the most important pieces in our wardrobes? It's one of the items that can be worn in almost every season, mayit be with a  casual denim for the day or  a classy dress for the night.

Having said that, let me tell you that I regret not having worn mine for more that one year! Can you believe it?!!! These days, I'm determined to wear my trench coats more often especially with "spring in the air."

Thank you so much for reading my dear readers and friends!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



2 comments:

Ann'so M said...

Très joli look!!!
Bisous
Ann'so M
http://www.annsom-blog.com/

Chahrazad said...

Nice trenchcoat dear!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com