Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Cornflower


c/o George at ASDA skirt HERE  c/o George at ASDA jumper HERE//c/o Mokka Accesories necklace HERE// c/o Michael Kors watch//c/o Steve Madden boots//c/o Ray-Ban aviators

We're following the blog posts with UK brand George at ASDA. In the  current post, I'm mixing crochet and lace. As you can see, I'm wearing a cornflower blue jumper and  a black midi skirt. I couldn't forget to add my pastel statement necklace that was  a gift from my dear friend Crystal, the owner of the mexican brand  Mokka Accesories.

Thank you for reading  Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :-)

Much love!

Bouchra


 

2 comments:

Chahrazad said...

I love your skirt dear.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Rachel Lynne said...

This is a beautiful combination! I really love the sweater and skirt together!