Friday, 17 April 2015

Suede&Lace



Mango jacket//Shirt HERE//c/o Meltin'Pot jeans HERE //Zara booties//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogramme//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglassesHERE//Lancôme Rouge Absolu lipstick


Good evening my lovely friends! Today's post is featuring the second part of my partnership with Meltin'Pot for this season. I have already posted for you the first part where I wore  Greta vest  HERE. Today, I'm wearing Liza mint jeans that I opted to match with a camel suede jacket and a white lace shirt.

Have a  wonderful Friday evening  and a nice weekend ahead!

You can follow Fashion Earthy Rainbows on  Facebook and Instagram

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra






2 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Nice jacket dear!!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

collected by Katja said...

You're looking amazing as usual, my dear!! Totally felt in love with your amazing jacket <3 ...! - Ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com