Thursday, 14 May 2015

Baby Pink

c/o George at ASDA jumper HERE//c/o George at ASDA skirt HERE//So Chic bracelets//Guess watch//c/o Maurizio Taiuti handbag HERE//Armel flats//c/o Robert La Roche sunglasses


Good evening my lovely readers! I hope that you're all having a nice week so far! The heat wave has remarkably increased these days in Morocco and we feel that summer has already "knocked" our doors. I truly hope that the heat will decrease as I still want to enjoy some days of my favorite season spring!

Have a nice evening!

Thank you for reading my blog and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra





























3 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Love your outfit dear!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Viktoriya Sener said...

Such a lovely skirt!

OnlineShoppingSites said...

Very nice and lovely blog.Follow me and get followed back if you are interested in following each others blog via GFC.Please write in comments that you have followed me so that I can follow you back easily.Love you.Thanks.
http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html