Sunday, 10 May 2015

Denim&Leo


c/o Meltin'Pot jacket// c/o omg Fashion dress//c/o Michael Kors watch//c/o Dainty&Bold bangle//So Chic bracelets//Dior Lady Dior bag//Call It Spring sandals//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses HERE


Good afternoon my dear friends! I hope that you're all having a nice time with your loved ones! I'd like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful devoted mothers around the world, especially to my dear and awonderful mom who has always taken care of me, pampered me, taught the importance of being kind and good and loved me unconditionally!

Have a lovely week ahead and keep smiling :-)

You can follow Fashion Earthy Rainbows on Instagram for daily updates!

Bouchra

















2 comments:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look !
Deltreylicious
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

the chilicool said...

This leo skirt is amazing. Lovely look!
Alessia
New post
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss