Thursday, 28 May 2015

Un Bouquet Rouge


Mango jacket//c/o Alice's Pig jumpsuit//Call It Spring wedges//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses HERE//Guerlain 166 lipstick

Good evening my lovely friends! I hope that you're all having a nice week. I'm back from my short trip  to Tangiers. As you might have seen, I have already shared with you some photos on my  I have already  my facebook page in the previous days. As I have already promised to you, I will share  a full blog post of my trip. I just need to feel better  and get cured of the food poisoning (oh yes!) that I got in the last night of my trip in Tangiers because of  some stale sushi! Please, be careful with the food you eat in restaurants as I'm currently convinced that even the most recommended and renowned places are not "safe" unfortunately!

Have  a nice evening and keep smiling :-)

Much love!

BOUCHRA



No comments: