Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Lace On Lace



Origem shirt//c/o George at ASDA skirt HERE  //c/o Dainty&Bold bangle HERE//Guess watch//Armel flats//Verde bag(Mum's)//c/o Marc By Marc Jacobs aviators//Gifted Lancôme Rouge Absolu lipstick

Good evening my dear readers! Our blog post today is typically made of lace as you can notice. Because I'm a blig lover of lace, I thought of matching two contrasted colors of the same fabric the weekend before the last.

What do you think about it?

Thank you for reading my blog and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra


3 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Love the midi skirt.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

ShowTheStyle said...

Wonderful Outfit :)
Love the skirt!
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com

Дарья Пленкина said...

follow to follow?
let me know!
http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/