Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Mood




c/o Mood ear cuff HERE//c/o OASAP dress//Gifted Diamond Dior watch//Armel flats//c/o Maurizio Taiuti bag//c/o Ray-Ban aviators

I wore an ear cuff for the first time in my whole life last Saturday! Actually, I have never been enthusiastic about wearing them, especially that I don't even wear earrings very often because my ears are sensitive. 

Recently, the Italian ear cuff brand MOOD kindly asked me to style their new collection on the blog.  When I checked out the models on the brand website, I liked them. But, I was   a little worry  if I would really like a  fashion accessory  that I have never worn before. 
Fortunately, I changed my mind after trying the model I'm wearing above and I can't wait to style the other models and post the looks with these ear cuffs on my blog for you my dear readers!

Have a nice evening!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra




4 comments:

lauren stevens said...

You look amazing! The ear cuff is gorgeous :) Love the blog and the contents x

Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

mademoiselle vi said...

AMAZING LOOK
Love the long dress <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR59ZKP3iaQ

Chahrazad said...

Beautiful dress!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Ankita Raj said...

Like the way you styled your dress. Very gorgeous ear cuff and love the color of the dress.

Ankita | thebeautyelegance.blogspot.co.uk