Saturday, 26 September 2015

Fringe


Moitivi shirt(old purchase from Italy)//Promod pant/c/o Michael Kors watch//Armel mules//Call It Spring bag//c/o Marc by marc Jacobs aviators//MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick

Good evening my lovely readers! I was back from my trip to the South of Morocco earlier this week but I needed some days to relax from this trip that  included Marrakesh, Agadir and Essaouira. I spent most of the trip in Agadir that I haven't visited for ten years since I was a college student. So, most of the blog posts pictures will be from this beautiful city. Meanwhile, let's come back to the regular blog posts with a post that was shot about one month ago. As you can see, I'm wearing a black shirt and flare pant with my fringe bag and snake print pointed mules.


You can still take part in the giveaway I'm hosting for you in partnership with  Vevelle HERE


Have a wonderful evening!

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Much love!

Bouchra




1 comment:

Viktoriya Sener said...

Fantastic look, dear! Love your bag!