Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Agadir: Part I


I'm exited to share with you my trip to the south of Moroco last month. As I mentioned in one of the previous posts, I haven't visited Agadir since ten years. So, I was so happy to go back to this fabulous city, which is my favorite one in Morocco! If you have a chance to visit Agadir, don't miss it because you will love it.


Marks&Spencer dress//c/o Michael Kors watch//c/o Ray Ban aviators



The shots below were taken in Mirleft, a small town in Tiznit provence. I was determined to see this magical place durin my visit to Agadir after I had seen some amazing pictures of this place. The place is still "not known" to many national and international tourists, so we were surprised to find very few people enjoying the view of this wavy and clean beach or playing Tennis or football with their children.

Enjoy the post!

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :)

Bouchra


Zara jacket//Reiss dress//Parfois hat//c/o Marc&Marc Jacobs aviators


2 comments:

Antel Muça said...

Looks amazing, I just wanna to know more about this, thanks for sharing baby!

http://blamod.com

Chahrazad said...

Ah, the beach. I totally miss it!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com