Monday, 9 November 2015

CROCO PARK


La Coste Polo//c/o Meltin'Pot jeans//c/o Michael Kors watch via Shopbop //Call It Spring bag//c/o Ray-Ban aviators

I visited The Crocodiles Park with my mom when we were in Agadir two months ago. Actually, she is the one who was excited about the visit as I wasn't sure I would be comfortable next to one of the most scary species on earth. As I got to see the crocodiles closely and got to know much information about them in the park, I was happy I did it! Yet, I couldn't stop telling my self whatif they get outside?! God forbid! There are 325 crocodiles  in this park? Can you believe it?


Have a nice evening!

Thank you for reading my blog and keep smiling :)

Bouchra

1 comment:

collected by Katja said...

You're looking so super cute, my dearest Bouchra <3 ! Especially love your bag!! And this parks looks amazing!!!! - Kisses from Vienna,

Katja

collected by Katja - Austrian fashion & travel blog