Thursday, 5 November 2015

Suede on Top



Mango jacket&dress//Massimu Dutti belted bracelet//Zara booties//Gifted Zara bag//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses//Gifted Lancôme Rouge Absolu lipstick

Good evening my lovely friends! I hope that you are all having a nice week and enjoying the sweet weather of fall. I did these shots last Saturday before going to spend the afternoon with my family. As you can see, I'm wearing a suede jacket with this cats print dress that I have bought from The Mango store a few years ago. The dress matches many items in my closet and it is perfect for both fall and spring.

You can still participate in Vevelle GIVEAWAY HERE 

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra




3 comments:

LaViiieEnRouge said...

Oh, les motifs de ta petite robe, tellement mignonne !

deltrey Lemba David said...

La veste est canon, j'adore !
Deltreylicious

Katha said...

Lovely outfit :)
And I'm in love with your dress.
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com