Thursday, 12 November 2015

Transition


Zara vest//H&M leather pant//Swatch watch//Guess bracelet//Zara booties//Pierre Cardin bag//Prada sunglasses

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you are all having a lovely week so far. I took these shots two days ago before heading to the Mango store to see the new collection and get a black coat. Unfortunately, I didn't find it on store but I endedup getting a long wool cardigan and a dress. I will show you my purchases in the coming posts.

Meanwhile, enjoy my fall "Transition" post where you can see me wearing  a faux-fur vest with a light striped sweater and  leather leggings.

Have a nice evening!

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra



2 comments:

Antel Muça said...

edgy and chic look
kisses Blamod
http://blamod.com

Laura said...

I love your outfit ! ;)