Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Sleeveless in Winter

c/o Megz Fashion vest//c/o Meltin'Pot jeans//c/o Michael Kors watch//c/o Steve Madden over-knee boots//Pierre Cardin bag//Prada sunglasses

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you had a lovely day. Today's blog post is a casual look,  I'm wearing a grey sleevless vest with my jeans and my over-knee boots. As you know, sleeveless vests are trendy. You can wear them with your jeans like me in this blog post or with a pencil dress if would like to have a more sophsiticated elegent attire.

Thank you for reading Fashion Erathy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love sleeveless vests !
I really like your look !

Mirianas World Blog said...

J'adore le gilet !

Miriana's World Blog

catherine said...

hi

you're still so classy but hope that you can wear again your wonderful le maroquin leather skirt and post some pics in your blog

thanks

catherine