Tuesday, 8 December 2015

White Over-Knee Boots


Mango cardigan&dress//Guess watch&bag//Exclusive over-knee boots//c/o Robert La Roche sunglasses//MAC Russian Red lipstick


Last winter, I have never worn my white  boots because I've been wearing my new black Steve Madden over-knee boots all the time. This season, I guess that I missed wearing white boots. So, I wore them for a coffee break on Sunday. Actually, many girls, including me sometimes, hesitate or do not dare wearing white or light colors in winter in general. I would say don't "deprive" your selves of "happy colors" from time to time, just choose wearing them when the weather is good.(It implies avoid rainy days please! :))

The look incudes my new ivory cardigan and grey knit dress that I have already worn in the blog lately.

Have a nice warm evening!

Thank you for reading my blog and always keep smiling :)

Bouchra



No comments: