Monday, 25 January 2016

Cocktail


Promod blazer//United Colors of Benetton sweater&skirt//Hotic boots//Pierre Cardin bag//Ray-Ban Club master sunglasses

Good evening my lovely friends! I hope that you have been well and "welcomed" 2016 in joy.I was lucky to celebrate the new year in one of most favorite cities, Istanbul. I miss this city where I spent wonderful times despite the snowy freezing weather in the early days! I will make a full detailed post about my trip to Turkey soon. Meanwhile, I opted for a coloreful look or a "Cocktail" of colors, as a first blog post in 2016.

Have a nice evening!

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :)

Much love!

Bouchra

3 comments:

Katha said...

You look st stunning!
I just love the outfit :)
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com

Chahrazad said...

Nice outfit dear. Love your skirt!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

deltrey Lemba David said...

J'adore le mariage des couleurs !
Deltrey
http://deltreylicious.com