Friday, 26 February 2016

Pencil Plaid


 Roman turtleneck sweater//Polo Ralph Lauren Polo//Zara skirt//c/o Steve Madden boots//Pierre Cardin handbag//Ray-Ban Clubmasters

Plaid is a classic pattern that never goes out of style. I got this pencil skirt last summer from The Zara store during my vacation in Agadir. Although the material was too warm for summer, I had absolutely no hesitation to take it and put in my closet till winter comes. Because the weather is finally getting cold these days, I wore my plaid skirt with a sleevless turtleneck sweater and a red polo. But, I think I should wait for spring to wear it with more feminine blouses and chic blazers, sin't it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :)

Bouchra


3 comments:

Katha said...

You look stunning!
I like the combination of the colours :)
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com

Furiously Chic said...

I love your outfit!
We should wait for spring together then!

Mirianas World Blog said...

Love your turtleneck !

Miriana's World Blog