Monday, 8 February 2016

Travel Diary: Finally in Bodrum!


 Journey coat//Hotic boots//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses

I hope that you all had a nice weekend! As far as I'm concerned, I spent it at home working on this blog post and enjoying an avocado-strawberry juice that I made with some delicious cookies. 

So, this blog post comes from Bodrum, a very nice city in the south of Turkey. I wanted to visit the city for about four or five years ago but although I have been in Turkey a few times before, I didn't have a chance to go there. This time, I was determined to visit it and I was glad that I finally did because it is worth visiting. Actually, the city is not big like Istanbul or any other big city that you may have been to, but it's beautiful and I can say that part of its charm comes from the fact that it's small. So, the tourist easily get adapted to this small intimate place where you feel secure and attached. I could see some of Santorini's lifestyle and even landscapes in Bodrum.

We arrived to Bodrum in one an hour flight if I remember well. As you can see, the view from the resort we stayed in was magical. It's the perfect place for relaxation and contemplation. I will be posting other pictures of the resort in the coming post.

The next day after we arrived was cloudy as you can see from some shots but, afterall, better than snowy rainy Istanbul. So, we decided to go and visit the city. In the above shots, you can see Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archeology  and "sail" in the science of fossils and archeology. But as time goes on, the weather was changing from cold to freezing and windy. So, I endedup givingup my search and  started searching for some warm places where to hide instead wheras my friend continued the journey as she was determined to see every single spot in the museum.

I'm glad to share with you some of the beautiful moments I lived in Bodrum!


Thank you for reading and Keep smiling ;)

Bouchra

2 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

amazing pics and place!

http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

Georgia Nicolaou said...

Loved this post! Bodrum is so beautiful. My friends and I were thinking of going in the summer and I was just wondering: did you feel safe there, as with what's going on?

Thank you! X