Thursday, 3 March 2016

Hooded in Pink



United Colors of Benetton coat//Zara sweater&jeans//André pumps//Dior Lady Dior handbag//Ray-Ban Clubmasters//Tom Ford lipstick

Good evening my lovely readers! I hope that you all had a nice day. What do you think for bright bold colors for winter? I shot these pictures yesterday evening before heading to  the plant nursery to shop some plants and roses for my small garden.I can't wait to see roses and more hydrangeas in the spring season.As far as the post is concerned, I wore a fuchsia hooded coat by  Benetton. I opted to match it with my light grey sweater and white jeans. Yet, I acoomplished the look with classic black accessories: My Lady Dior and my new black patent shoes.


Have a nice evening!

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :)


Bouchra





1 comment:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Trop joli le manteau !
Bizzz Deltrey
http://deltreylicious.com