Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Primavera Vestido


c/o Meltin'Pot jacket//c/o Smash dress HERE //Fabio Luccetti sandals//Parfois handbag//c/o Ray-Ban aviators

Good evening my dear friends! I really missed you and missed my blogging activity since I haven't posted a blog post for two weeks because of the rainy weather and other busy activities. To be honest with you, Iam still not sure if I will be a regular blogger in the coming days or not. So, I would like to apologize about it and I promise to make it up to you as soon as I can!

Tonight's post features my partnership with the Spanish online boutique SMASH!. As you can see, I'm wearing a maxi floral dress, perfect for the spring season. Since the weather is still cold, I addded a denim jacket to keep warm.

Speaking of spring, I changed my color's hair to a darker one as you can notice from the shots. Actually, I liked the platinium blond but it damaged my hair that used to be much stronger. So, I asked my hairdresser to remove the highlights. I got many questions from my friends and family who asked if I dyed it but as I told them, my clever hairdresser just used a shampoo to remove the highlights and it resulted in this color.

What do you think about it?

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra

No comments: