Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Travel diary:Bodrum Resort &Istanbul sites

Journey coat//H&M tights//Uggs Australia boots//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses
Mango coat//Mango dress//Hotic boots//Pull&Bear handbag//Ray-Ban clubmasters

As I promised you  in this post, today I'm sharing more pictures of the beautiful resort we stayed in in Bodrum. As you can imagine from the shots, it's a serene quiet place where you are surrounded by the green nature and the blue beach. When we shot these pictures, it was so cold, windy and rainy. But, it didn't make this place less attractive or beautiful though!

Now, I would like to talk to you about Istanbul's shots! I was excited about them as I have told you in this post what was the weather like in Istanbul the first days before we fly to Bodrum. Fortunately, we managed to enjoy the city and visist the sites and monuments of Istanbul, that I haven't seen for three years. Although it was only for one day, I feel lucky to manage to do so before it started raining again the next days.

Isn't this beautiful city worth visiting?


P.S: Most of the shots were taken by my professional camera while a few ones were shot by my smart phone.

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :)

Bouchra


No comments: