Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Herry


Herry coat//Polo Ralph Lauren polo//c/o Meltin'Pot  jeans//André shoes//Dio Lady Dior bag//c/o Ray-Ban aviators//MAC Russian Red lipstick

Good evening my lovely friends! I shot this blog post yesterday at Sofitel Hotel's garden. The weather was cloudy and windy. So, I had to do my shooting in less than 15 minutes. I wore my coloreless floral faux leather coat that I got from Herry store in Istanbul a couple of months ago. I have developed a love for this kind of coats over the last years. So, I'm adding more and more coloreless coats to my closet including this one.

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :)

Bouchra



2 comments:

THE SEVEN WONDER said...

Me he enamorado de la chaqueta. La semana que viene quiero hacer algo especial en mi blog. ¿Podrías hacerme alguna pregunta respecto al blog o a mi personal? Muchas gracias.

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Nice coat and sweater :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.