Friday, 15 April 2016

Spring Mood


Zara jacket//Pierre Cardin shirt//Herry skirt//Guess watch//Bijou Brigitte bracelet//Hotic boots//Zara clutch//Dior So Real sunglasses

Good evening my lovely friends! I did this shooting yesterday in Sofitel Hotel's garden before I go shopping at Mango. As a feminine style lover,spring makes me happier because it is the season that "allows" me to wear more feminine style instead of pants and jeans winter usually "imposes" on us.

Since the weather is still cold in the evenings, Iam still wearing high boots with my skirts and dresses. To be honest with you, I can't wait for the weather to be warmer to substitute boots for wedges and pumps. 

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :)

Bouchra




1 comment:

Valentina Chirico said...

Bouchra, what a great outfit!
It's so sophisticated how the b&W checkered skirt recalls the texture of the jacket fabric! I love also the pochette with that neutral colour!!! ^-^
I love the final effect!!
xoxo