Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Edgy Zebra



Mango jacket//Herry shirt//H&M leaggings//Zara sandals//Charles&Keith handbag//Ray-Ban Clubmaster

Good evening my sweet  readers! I just would like to share with you yesterday's look before going to a decoration shop to buy some decoration with my mom. Actually, it's one of my biggest passions. 
As far as my look is concerned, I wore my colarless zebras jacket that I got from The Mango store in Lisbon three years ago. I matchd it with my black leather leggings, that you have seen me wearing many times on the blog, as it's one of the most worn items in my closet. To brighten my look, I added a touch of red, that is my new Charles&Keith handbag.

I hope that you have a wonderful Wednesday ahead! Do you have any special plans for tomorrow? For me, I think that Iam going to visit my hairdresser. It's been a while that I didn not do my nails and my hair!

Keep smiling :)



1 comment:

Sofia Alesio said...

Pretty girl. Kiss Sofy :*
www.sweethoneyblog.com