Saturday, 14 May 2016

Floral Pant


Herry shirt//Zara pant//Fabio Lucceti sandals//Gifted Zara clutch//c/o Ray-ban aviators//MAC Candy yum yum lipstick

Good evening my lovely friends!Iam very sorry for the lack of blog posts these days. Tonight's post includes a print that most of girls love in spring, that is the floral print! For a coffee break yesterdayevening, I wore my  floral pant, that I got from The Zara store two or three years ago with my new simple white shirt. Although many bloggers tend to wear the floral print with other prints like stripes, I usually prefer to style this print with a simple non-printed item. 


Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra



2 comments:

Charlène Jiho said...

I love the sunnies !

Katha said...

You look stunning!
I really like your outfit :)
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com