Sunday, 29 May 2016

Spring Casual



Mango shirt//c/o Articles of Society jeans//Zara booties//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram//c/o Marc Jacobs aviators//MAC Russian Red lipstick

Good evening my dear readers! Tonight's post is a casual spring look. We all "resort' to comfrtable casual looks when it's heavy for us to get dressedup, isn't it? This was my case on Friday. So, I wore my newest red shirt with my jeans and a pair of spiky booties. It's not one of my best looks, but definitely one of my most comfortable ones!

Have a nice week ahead!

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra 

1 comment:

Valentina Chirico said...

Hey Bouchra, let m tell you that Russian Red not only match nicely your mango shirt but it suits your complex extremely well!!!
Nice choice for a classic yet, daytime lipstick ;-)
xoxo