Thursday, 2 June 2016

Jewelled Shirt


Herry shirt//Ipekyol pant//Aldo shoes//Dior Lady dior bag//Prada sunglasses

I hope that everyone had a lvely day! Iam sharing with you yesterday's photos. It is no secret for you that I love leather pants and wear them very often. Don't they match almost all our tops from blazers to shirts? As you can see, I wore  a bright jewelled shirt to style my leather pant yesterday. To make this edgy modern look more classic, I opted for black accessories, my newest Aldo shoes and my favorite handbag, my black Lady Dior in lambskin.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and keep smiling ;)

Bouchra




2 comments:

Furiously Chic said...

This is such a lovely outfit!
I love the blouse and its colours!

Laura
http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

Anaivilo said...

I looove the shoes, they look so classy and feminine! :D
And the background is so lovely!