Thursday, 14 July 2016

Alice's Pig


c/o Alice's Pig coordinate HERE //Mango sandales//c/o Swarovski sunglasses HERE

When I saw this fancy Alice's Pig coordinate on their website, I immediately decided to order it. I couldn't think of a more comfortable yet, girly summer piece than this floral one.

Since summer days are not only about fancy dresses and skirts, a pair of optical sunglasses is a Must! Yeserday, I wore my new Swarovski sunglasses that you can shop on Giarre 
The sunglasses retailer includes a  variety of designer eyewearglasses and sunglasses; many of which are on sale! So, be sure to get yours soon.

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :)

BOUCHRA 

1 comment:

Jenna Opsahl said...

This is such a cute look! Your blog is lovely.

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com