Friday, 22 July 2016

Oh My Lady!


Promod denim dress//c/o Michael Kors watch//Zara sandals//Dior Lady Dior handbag//Ray-Ban clubmasters//YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick

Ta daaa! "My Lady" is finally mine! As you know, I was determined to add another Lady Dior to my handbags collection after my mini black one! Can you believe that it was a gift? My wonderful sweet mom  often asks me about things on my wish-list  to avoid getting me gifts I may not like. So, I asked for a meduim Lady Dior lambskin. The only problem I had at the Dior store was the color! I was hesitating between a powdery pink one and a red one after I couldn't find the pink tond I had on mind in lambskin. My friends are now asking "what is your next bag"  For the time being, I guess that I will just enjoy carrying this "red icone".

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra

1 comment:

Valentina Chirico said...

Despite it's a denim dress, thus potentially casual, you've kept it minimal and super chic!
What an effortlessy feminine look, Bouchra!!!
xoxo