Wednesday, 17 August 2016

All The Pretty Prints

Herry dress//Zara sandals//Dior Lay Dior handbag//Prada sunglasses//YSL Volupté Fuchsia Stiletto lipstick

How was your day my lovely readers? Tonight's post is a feminine outfit that I wore last week for a coffee break. It is a printed dress by the Turkish brand Herry from where I did most of my shopping during my winter trip in Turkey! The brand has feminine modern items that cater for the taste of many women not to mention the quality material.

Since I wanted to put "the spotlight" on the dress, I opted for black accessories, that is a pair of simple black sandals and my black lambskin Lady Dior.

What do you think about this look?

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra

1 comment:

Cristiana Atudorei said...

Love love love everything about your look: the print, the colours, the accessories <3 it's perfect

http://www.hey-blondie.com/blog/2016/7/27/candour