Friday, 30 September 2016

Floral Ball Gown Dress

 Zara jacket&sandals//Dress HERE//c/o Gucci sunglasses  HERE//YSL rouge Pur Couture lipstick

When it comes to dressingup in fall, suede, leather or denim jackets  can turn our sleeveless summer dresses into a chic yet warm fall wear. Actually, I did the same by adding my leather biker jacket to this floral midi dress that I ordered from Newchic a couple of weeks ago.
I also wore my newest Gucci sunglasses from Giarre. I couldn't be more more excited to find this pair as I have been looking for a similar large black pair in vain lately.


Keep smiling :)

Bouchra

2 comments:

Moonstyle said...

nice dress!

Valentina Chirico said...

Gosh Bouchra, you totally rock!
I'm that kind of girl who loves bikers jackets and I'm sure I'd love to wear a floral skater dress with it as you've done here... it has more style!
Love,
V