Sunday, 4 September 2016

Summer Blue Evenings

c/o Meltin'Pot vest//Mango skirt&belt//Zara booties//c/o Ocean Fashion bag//c/o Swarovski sunglasses HERE

How was your weekend my dear friends? Mine was lovely. I attended an amazing party  yesterday evening. So, I took advantage of today to have  a good sleep, drink some cups of good coffee and work on this blog post.
I did this shooting a couple of days ago in Sofitel's garden which is one of my favorite shooting locations. As you can see, the setting is amazing. I wore some old blue pieces from my closet: A simple denim vest and a blue paisley maxi skirt.

Have a nice week ahead!

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra 

2 comments:

Marion Legoupil said...

Coucou! Très sympa ton look! bonne fin de soirée :-)
https://fibiel76.wordpress.com

Irene Thayer said...

Really great post! I love it:)

irenethayer.com