Sunday, 6 November 2016

Classic Military

  
Mango coat Fall Winter 2016//Gifted Mango pant//Aldo shoes//Guess watch//Dior Lady Dior handbag//Prada sunglasses

Good evening my dear friends! How was your Sunday? I spent mine at home after cancelling a coffe break with one of my best friends because of the heavy rain today! I was a little disappointed not to manage to see this friend that I haven't seen for  a long time but it feels so good to see that winter has finally come to Morocco. We did not even enjoy fall as the weather was like summer this year this whole time.

As far as my look is concerned, Iam wearing a military style coat that I got from The Mango store recently! Although the material of the coat fits more for the fall season, which is about to end, I wasn't really interested in trying winter coats as I got a few ones last winter.
With that being said, I can't guarrantee that I won't be getting any this season! I know myself when it comes to shopping :)

So, I styled my black coat with a white pant and a black pair of pointed shoes. As you may know, black and white is one of my favorite colors combination if not my most favorite one. 

I wish you all a wonderful week ahead!

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra


2 comments:

Katha said...

You look stunning dear :)
I really like the black and white outfit!
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com

Valentina Chirico said...

Military & chic is a fabulous combination! I love military jackets... probably the neckline and the golden buttons the details I love more in these kind of coats :D