Saturday, 12 November 2016

It's Transition Time


Cape HERE//Zara dress//Mango boots (Fall Winter 2016)//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogramme//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses via GIARRE HERE

It's finally transition time! As I have told you in a previous post, we have had a sunny warm weather till very recently. Because I love wearing coats, capes and mainely boots, I couldn't be more excited to finally start wearing my winter wardrobe.

 Today, Iam styling this black double-breasted cape perfect for both the fall and winter seasons. I styled mine with a little dress and suede over-knee boots.  You can get yours from  
I have already introduced you to  VIPme in this blog post.

P.S: Use  the coupon Bouchra318 to get a discount on your shopping from the website.

Thank you so much for reading and keep smiling :)

Bouchra


No comments: