Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Burnt Orange Coat


Hallhuber coat//H&M leggings//Necklace HERE//Swarovski bangles//André pumps//Louis Vuitton Louise GM handbag//c/ o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses//Clarins Orange Fizz lipstick

Good evening my dear readers! Iam excited to be back to my country and my blogging activity! As you know from my Instagram , and my Facebook page page, I spend a few weeks abroad in Prague and Austria, which kept me far from updating my blog.

So, this is the first blog post of 2017. I got this burnt orange coat from Hallhuber, a German brand that I got to know in Austria. To keep warm in this cold, I opted to wear this coat with my black turtleneck sweater and my leather leggings. Actually, I have been often wearing burnt orange over the last few years and there came a time where I wanted to stop wearing this color and I literally gave away all my burnt orange items. When I saw the colors choices of this coat in the store, I immediately picked the camel one, because you know how much I love this color. Yet, the size did not match and my friend said that this color has always looked good on me. So, I endedup getting this one!

Because winter is not all about coats, turtelneck sweaters and warm items, I prefered to embellish my look with this necklace from VIPme and my new Swarovski bangles.

P.S: You can use the coupon Bouchra406 to get a discount on your shopping from VIPme

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra



1 comment:

Moonstyle said...

nice coat!love the colour! :)