Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Blue Cobalt Belted Coat


Coat HERE//LC Waikiki sweater//c/o Meltin'Pot jeans//Uterque booties//LV Louise GM//c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses HERE//Dior Rouge Gradiant lipshadow duo 755

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you all had a lovely day. Today's post is dominated by blue as you can see. Actually, the matching walsl of Loudaya came as a coincidence as I planned my shooting in another location but it was too cloudy there. With that being said, I like the matchy matchy look of my coat with the walls! 

Bleu cobalt has always been of my favorite colors but I have never  been lucky to find it very often during shopping! Recently, I came across this belted coat on Metisu.com, an online boutique where you can find a variety of casual and classic items.  I matched my coat with my new brown Uterque booties and my dark brown Louise GM bag. Ialso  added a bright touch to my lips which is the new Dior Rouge Gradient lipshadow duo.

What do you think about this look?

P.S: Use the coupon WELCOMEME for a 20% off on all your shopping from Metisu.com!

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smling :)

Bouchra

No comments: