Thursday, 2 February 2017

Winter Whites

 Zara jacket//Mango turtleneck sweater&pant//La Scada booties//Pierre Cardin bag// Gucci sunglasses HERE

Good evening my dear readers and friends! Many ladies do not favor wearing white in winter and literally "avoid" it during the cold season.  Actually, winter has already been associated to dark colors, namely black and grey. Over last years, this has been changing and I can see that many ladies, may they be bloggers or not, start "dare" wearing white in winter . Personally, I like wearing white in any season but frankly, I wouldnt do in rainy days unless the rain "catches" me outside!

Fortunately, the weather has changed in the last three or four days. Otherwise, I would have frozen in a jacket. So, for this shooting,  I wore this wool jacket with my white pant, striped turtleneck sweater and black wedges that I haven't worn since a longtime.

Have a nice evening!

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra


No comments: