Saturday, 4 March 2017

It's almost spring!

Mango sweater//Ipekyol pant//Swarovski bracelets//c/o Michael Kors watch//Uterque booties//Gucci handbag//c/o Ray-Ban aviators

How is your Saturday going my dear friends and readers? It is so windy today. So, I opted to spend my Saturday afternoon at home, work on this blog post, talk to my friends online and enjoy a delicious avocado toast and lemon juice.

I did this shooting before yesterday in Villa Soraya, a new beautiful host hotel and café that was recommended to me by one of my friends. The place has a view on these green mountains as you can see from the pictures. For this blog post, I wore my olive green sequins sweater with my  leather pant and brown suede booties. Did I forget to mention a new item? I added a white touch to my outift, which is, certainely my new Gucci Marmont handbag.

Have a nice evening!

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra

No comments: