Thursday, 9 March 2017

Masculine Coat



Zara coat//Mango sweater//c/o Meltin'Pot jeans//Gucci belt//Aldo shoes//Dior LadyDior bag//Prada sunglasses//Dior Rouge Gradient lipshadow 755

I hope that everyone had a lovely day especially you my ladies! Yesterday, the world celebrated Women's Day. So,  I would like to wish all the ladies in my life maythey be family, friends or readers a Happy Women's Day eventhough I strongly believe that women's existence, rights, efforts and love should be celebrated, appreciated and mainly rewarded every single day and not only one day a year!

As far as my look is concerned, I did this shooting last week. I wore my new masculine Zara coat with my black slim jeans, my feminine black shoes and my classic feminine Ladydior. Unfortunately, it is the last post with my beloved mini Ladydior because I already sold it and it is in a lovely home now. As much as I loved this bag, the size was not practical for me. I added a statement accessory which is my new striped Gucci belt that I have already showed on my social networks.

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra 

















No comments: