Sunday, 2 April 2017

A pop of pink


It's no longer rainy and windy(at least last week) in Rabat! I took advantage of the nice weather to wear my pink shoes that I haven't worn for a year or more.  Because pink and grey is one of my favorite colo combinations, I paired my bright pink shoes with a grey sweater, my new slim grey jeans and a black cape. Did I forget a key accessory? I also wore my new balck Lady Dior Studded handbag. When I was thinking to get this bag, I was a little worry that the bag doesn't match many of my wardrobe items because it's crowded with  studds, but, fortunately,  I can see the opposite now.

What do you think about this look?

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Keep smiling :)

Bouchra


VIP me cape  HERE
Mango sweater
Mango jeans
Aldo shoes
Dior Lady Dior  bag HERE
Ray-Ban clubmaster sunglasses

1 comment:

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

I love the cape and the bag is amazing! Also love the pink shoes!