Monday, 10 April 2017

Ruffle Turtleneck Sweater

Bo Boss sweater//Mango jeans//Aldo shoes//Dior Lady Dior handbag//Prada sunglasses

How was your Monday my dear and lovely friends and readers? Iam sorry for the lack of posts over the last week but I was really busy visiting doctors  and doing some check-ups. Thanks God, Iam doing less or more fine now and Iam ready to share with you this post that I shot a few days ago. 

That was one of those days when I literally was the only one wearing a turtleneck sweater in the street! It makes me smile everytime I remember that day. The weather has unexpectedly changed and once out, I could see everyone wearing T-shirts and summer clothes when I was the only person in a winter sweater. I was "melting" in my pink sweater and couldn't wait to be back home to remove it.

Eventhough I was feeling so hot in my outfit, it didn't stop me from doing my shooting. So, in this post, I wore that "famous" pink ruffle turtleneck sweater, that I got a very long time ago from a local Moroccan brand called Bo Boss, with my grey skinny leggings. Once again, I wore my new studded Lady Dior that you have seen several times on my social networks and my black suede shoes.

Have a wonderful week ahead and enjoy spring!

Thank you so much for Reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra

No comments: